One of the greatest assets of AITIS is the diversity within our student and staff population. This diversity is a result of a variety of nationalities and cultural backgrounds of the AITIS families. AITIS does not discriminate in admissions with regard to gender, citizenship, race or religion. However, AITIS reserves the right to administer selective enrollment when considered necessary and in the best interest of the school.
By signing the application for admission Parents agree to the admission terms and conditions stated below.
- Admission to AITIS is open to students of all nationalities who demonstrate the ability to access and benefit from the challenging international curriculum and program offered by the school. AITIS collects Application fee of THB 5 000 from non-AIT families. This fee includes application form processing, admission test and registration.
- Admission is dependent on:
- Availability of places in appropriate classes and programs.
- Meeting all admissions procedures and qualifications.
- Completing the AITIS Admission application form with the following documentation:
- Health Certificate.
- Childhood Immunization Certificate
- Recent Passport sized photograph
- Photocopy of the Passport.
- For AIT students: The Housing Officerâ€™s approval for family accompaniment at AIT.
- Admission test.
- Nationality / mother tongue.
- Meeting all financial obligations.
- In the event of a shortage of places, priority will be given to:
- Families employed by AIT and families who have at least one Parent as a student in AIT.
- Qualified siblings of current AITIS students.
- Permanent residents of Thailand who meet all admissions procedures and qualifications and all financial obligations will be admitted based upon the availability of places in appropriate classes and grades. Priority will be given to Thai nationals who have attended international school abroad.
- The school reserves the right not to accept an application if the student is unlikely to be accepted to AITIS.
Contact for Admission:
Phone:(02) 524 5984